- Processor typeIntel Core i5
- Hard Drive256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- RAM8 GB
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64
- GraphicsIntel HD
HP EliteOne 800 G3 23.8-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC
Amazing from any angle
First impressions are important; you can count on this purposefully- designed AiO to make a good one. Work in style on the elegant HP EliteOne 800 AiO with its thin profile, micro-bezel border, and superb cable management.
Strong security, powerful manageability
Get powerful protection and simplified management from HP’s most secure and manageable PCs. HP Sure Start Gen3 protects against BIOS attacks while the HP Manageability Integration Kit allows you to easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
High-performance users will enjoy the powerful combination of 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, optional Intel® Optane™ memory and SSDs, Intel® HD Graphics, or optional AMD Radeon™ discrete graphics.
See and hear them clearly
Give online collaboration the sharpness and clarity of a face-to-face meeting. Choose a 23.8-inch diagonal FHD display with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation software, HP Audio Boost, and optional front and rear facing HD webcams.
- Intel® Core™ i5-7500 Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 630 (3.4 GHz base frequency, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- 6.13 kg
- 23.8" diagonal FHD IPS widescreen WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor speed||3.4 GHz|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 630|
|Screen size||23" - 24" (58-61 cm)|
|Display||23.8" diagonal FHD IPS widescreen WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)|
|Display||23.8" diagonal Full HD display|
|Battery and Power|
|Power||180 W external power adapter, up to 87% efficiency, active PFC|
|Warranty||3 year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® I219LM GbE LOM|
|Ports||Speakers (optional); 2 microphone|
|Expansion slots||1 M.2 internal connector for optional wireless NIC; 2 M.2 internal connector for optional Turbo Drive G2 SSD|
|I/O Port location||Left Side|
|Ports||1 audio-out; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|Ports||1 Headset connector|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface type||WLAN|
|Network interface||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Memory, standard||8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Internal drive bays||One 2.5" HDD|
|External drive bays||One 9mm slim ODD|
|Hard drive description||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ SSD|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||53.96 x 5.38 x 34.18 cm|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Audio||Realtek ALC221 codec, internal speaker, combo microphone/headphone jack, line-in and line-out rear ports (3.5 mm)|
|MDA key selling point||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Software and Applications|
|Software||Skype for Business Certified|
|Management features||Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Security management||SATA port disablement (via BIOS); DriveLock; RAID configurations; USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Power-on password (via BIOS); Hood sensor; Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices|
-  Available on HP EliteDesk and EliteOne products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  The HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.