- Processor typeIntel Core i5
- Hard Drive500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- RAM8 GB
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64
- GraphicsIntel HD
HP Elite Slice
Beautiful. Powerful. Innovative
Stunning compact design and amazing engineering – from custom thermal designed air cooling that enables its small size to being powered by a single cable from an optional HP Elite display – HP Elite Slice reinvents what it means to be a desktop PC.
Configure this PC into a communication hub for collaboration, a multimedia player, or a wireless charging station to adapt to your business needs.
Secure, powerful, business performance
This innovative commercial-grade desktop is equipped with Intel® Core™ 35 watt desktop processors, Intel® vPro™ , and Elite-class security including HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection. HP Elite Slice combines power and beauty.
- Intel® Core™ i5-6500T Processor with Intel HD Graphics 530 (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
- 8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
- 1.05 kg
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Processor family||6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Processor speed||2.5 GHz|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics 530|
|Battery and Power|
|Power||90 W (external)|
|Warranty||3-year (3-3-3) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 years of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Network interface||Integrated Intel® i219LM GbE LOM|
|Ports||1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (charging); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ (alternate mode DP); 2 USB 3.1 Type-A (1 charging); 1 DisplayPort™; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone-out/microphone-in combo|
|Expansion slots||2 M.2|
|Expansion slots note||1 M.2 2230 PCIe for WLAN. 1 M.2 2280 PCIe for NVMe SSD|
|Ports||HP Slice Connector (USB C data rates)|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface type||WLAN|
|Network interface||Intel® 7265 802.11ac (2x2) wireless with Bluetooth®|
|I/O Port location||External|
|I/O Port location||Internal|
|Form factor||Ultra-small form factor|
|Memory slots||2 SODIMM|
|Memory, standard||8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)|
|Hard drive description||500 GB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||16.5 x 3.5 x 16.5 cm|
|Weight note (metric)||Configured with 1 HDD only. Exact weight depends on configuration.|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Audio||Conexant CX7501 codec with universal audio jack and 2W internal speaker. HP Audio Module.|
|MDA key selling point||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Certification and Compliance|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 3 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
|Security management||Active Health (black box flight recorder); Infineon TPM SLB9670 (TPM 2.0/1.2); HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection|
|Accessories||HP Audio Module - X8U72AA; HP ODD Module - X8U73AA; HP VESA Plate - X8U74AA|
-  All modules sold separately or as an optional feature. Covers are optional and require factory configuration.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
-  Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.